Monday, November 22, 2010

Why has my System Administrator disabled my display?

I used to be able to switch my screensaver when ever I wanted to. I would right click on the main screen, go to Properties and make the changes. Now I can't do it anymore. I have a new girlfriend...and my ex's photo is now my screensaver. I tried to change the photo today and got this message: YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HAS DISABLED THE DISPLAY.'; How do I get access back...and take this photo off my screen?Why has my System Administrator disabled my display?
if this is your workplace computer then contact the system administrator. if this is your home computer then it's time to start scanning for whatever virus has just hosed your computer. if your new girlfriend has a cow over a screensaver that you cant change, might wanna get a new girlfriend too.Why has my System Administrator disabled my display?
You must destroy the computer. Quickly! Before she sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment