Monday, November 22, 2010

Do you guys know of a program for your computer which makes the wallpapers change all the time?

I remeber that at my school u know how computers we have our wallpaper right well the computers at my school you would have multi wallpapers you know that sometimes u have a wallpaper you like but wished you had more than 1 well the wallpaper would be like a screensaver it would change different wallpaper's evry 3 seconds and i thought it was cute and cool and wished i had that on my computer the computers at my school were apple does it have to do with the program on the computer or a brand or what? how can i have multi wallpapers on my computer? i would apprecieate it if u answer me thanxs!!!! :)Do you guys know of a program for your computer which makes the wallpapers change all the time?
Windows 7 has this feature.Do you guys know of a program for your computer which makes the wallpapers change all the time?
Try this



http://www.xfutureblog.com/2007/10/23/ho

No comments:

Post a Comment