Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi, i am a bit of a pc iliterate, but my pc wont let me change from classic to show common tasks in folders?

I have tried eveything including google and ask, i think the problem is proberly a simple one but i am not very good with all the jargon that comes with the pc i dont know how it got changed but i can not change my screensaver or desktop picture as in my folder options it is set in show classic and will not let me change it to show common tasks in folders it is windows xp can anybody tell me if this can be changed i have also tried to do the default thing thankyou jackieHi, i am a bit of a pc iliterate, but my pc wont let me change from classic to show common tasks in folders?
it's simple to get common tasks to show first open the control panel then click on folder options when the dialogue box appears click on the general tab if necessary then click show common tasks in folders click apply and the jobs done.Hi, i am a bit of a pc iliterate, but my pc wont let me change from classic to show common tasks in folders?
To change different preferences, all you have to do is right-click on the desktop and click properties. You could also go to the start menu and to control panel - you can access a lot of things from there. If you clicked on the option on the left-hand side of the window that reads, ';Switch to Classic View,'; then the button switches to read, ';Switch to Category View.'; Just click that, and it should go back to normal. I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it might be. Good luck! lol now that I read it again, I realize Bomber is right - just follow his directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment