Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can i change my windows screensaver to go to the welcome screen when i jiggle the mouse?

currently i have it set to password protect and when i exit the screensaver a window pops up and has me put in the password



it does not give me the option to change users



and its clearly not the welcome screen as the welcome screen is blue and covers the entire screen and above enstated window is grey and not big lol



but anyway yea thats my predicamentHow can i change my windows screensaver to go to the welcome screen when i jiggle the mouse?
It won't go directly to the Welcome Screen where you can switch to another user. Before you can log off and switch to another user, you have to go back first to the desktop screen of the current user that is logged on.

No comments:

Post a Comment