Monday, November 22, 2010

Parental controls/desktop background?

For some reason, I am not able to change my desktop background. When I try, it says something to the effect of ';This action is denied due to parental controls';, but I'm able to change my screensaver, theme, etc... just not the background.



I'm the only one who uses this computer and my account is the only one (administrator account), which parental controls can't even be applied to. I'm 19, so it's not like I even need parental controls.



How can I fix this? I'm tired of looking at a black background. I also have Vista, if that helps.

Parental controls/desktop background?
That is odd. First of all, do you/ your parents have other parental controls on? If not, just disable the whole service. Second, make sure you have admin controls. This may mean you have to enter a password or click OK when User Account Control pops up.

Other than that, I'm not sure, try something different like going to a picture, right-clicking, then say 'set as desktop background.'Parental controls/desktop background?
Do you have a Mac or PC?
  • Why is my cat
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment