Monday, November 22, 2010

How can i customise my Laptop?

I wish to fully customise my Vista Operating System. Like change my mouse design, background, screensaver operating sounds. Sure yanno yourself. How can i do this?

How can i customise my Laptop?
Customise anything and everything on Vista if you like, but animated cursors and fancy windows take up processing for very little effect, and only you ever see them! - better off customising your actual laptop; try finding a 'skin' for your model. You won't have a unique machine, but it'll be unusual and rare!

How can i customise my Laptop?
You can either click-Start-Control Panel and then Mouse and others there

and change.Or you can download Tune Up Utilities 2008 which has a

program them you can go to and do them all.
download tune up utility's 2008 and the you can customise boot screen log on screen change or create icons change visual style it a 30 day trial but all of the changes stays and it cleans your registry your start up speeds your internet loads more

No comments:

Post a Comment