Saturday, November 20, 2010

Micro trend and screen saver computer virus.?

I woke up to find my computer infected with some type of virus. In the background it says that i have spyware and to install antivirus, which is a bunch of bull. I have micro trend antivirus and spyware remover. Then it changed my screensaver to a blue erroe screen and the black windows start up screen. My spyware remover and my anti-virus can't find anything wrong. How do you fix this virus?Micro trend and screen saver computer virus.?
It sounds like the Vundo trojan virus. It goes undetected by your defenses because it completely overrides them. Most common suggestions DO NOT work. Some will detect Vundo, but most will never get it off your system. This should help, and you if don't have Vundo, it will at least tell you that you don't:



Download Vundofix.exe., located here:



http://vundofix.atribune.org/



I had the same issues and none of the spyware (AdAware, Spybot Remover, etc) or virus tools (Norton, Microtrend, etc.) seemed to work. This standalone program rocked!



It's free, but you can donate if you like.Micro trend and screen saver computer virus.?
What's up,



I'm betting that you have a serious spyware problem. This can be a very pesky thing to have on your computer.



I've personally gone through a couple of computers now due to serious spyware and adware infections. Once the spyware get's settled, it invites all of it's pesky relatives. Spyware open's your computer up to adware, malware, and trojan infections.



This can make it very hard to totally erradicate. I've read that it hides in all of your files and legit programs, and can be nearly impossible to totally get rid of.



I've also read that it is a lot cheaper, and a whole lot easier to just prevent spyware.



I asked my computer guy about it, and he told me to check out this website http://www.honestspywarereview.com .



I picked the number one spyware program to help keep my computer free of harmful programs. It picked up 20 parasites on it's first scan. And continues to keep my computer clean.



If you suspect that your computer is infected with spyware, I would highly suggest that you get it fixed today. Because if you don't, you might end up having to buy a new computer like I did. Twice.
Download the free version of Superantispyware. http://www.superantispyware.com



Mind Doctor, France

No comments:

Post a Comment