Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it possible to change the pictures for the screensaver for my Samsung Impression?

i just bought my samsung impression a couple of days ago. And every time it locks, i dont like the pictures that show on the ';keypad is locked'; screen. i was just wondering if theres a way to change out those pictures and how i could do it.Is it possible to change the pictures for the screensaver for my Samsung Impression?
No you cant because its os is like that... I have a Samsung Impression and its AWESOME but you now thats the only problem mabey in an updateIs it possible to change the pictures for the screensaver for my Samsung Impression?
i know. i wish it had that because we should be able to change the pictures. otherwise the samsung ipression is a great phone:)

Report Abuse


I really don't see why they didnt put that function into this phone its has EVERYTHING you can ever want and then what... no Screensaver functions... I LOVE THE PHONE tho

Report Abuse

  • what is web hosting
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment