Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my computer's screensaver?

whenever i start my computer, the screensaver is on the Autumn theme but changes into the black one after it has completely loaded. How do i keep the screensaver on the black one permanently without showing the Autumn theme?



Here's a picture

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/xox-MAXiiNE-xox/untitled2.jpg



notice how the black theme is on now but i can't do anything to change the background..How do I change my computer's screensaver?
Choose a background and make sure you hit the ';apply'; button. With your screensaver do the same thing.How do I change my computer's screensaver?
first of all this is your background not screensaver, it should just stay like that unless you have it set to cycle the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment