Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a mac and want to customize my screensaver. How can I put multiple pics so the pictures will change?

Is their like a special site you can do that or what? Thank you!I have a mac and want to customize my screensaver. How can I put multiple pics so the pictures will change?
you make a folder then pick that folder when it says ';choose folder';

and you put the pics u want in the folder u chooseI have a mac and want to customize my screensaver. How can I put multiple pics so the pictures will change?
Navigate to your 'System Preferences' and click on 'Desktop %26amp; Screen Saver'.



On the left there is a category called 'Pictures' and under that you have various built-in slide shows, the option to select your 'Pictures' folder, and the ability to choose a folder of pictures to display. Depending on applications you have installed (iPhoto, iTunes, etc.) you will have other various options as well.



After you select a folder, you have various display types and 'Options...' as well to set different speeds, display effects, and more.



Enjoy!
  • asterbation bad for you
  • dedicated server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment