Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my setting on the computer to keep from going to the screensaver mode so quickly.?

I think after about 5 minutes of no activity, I come back, click and I have to click on my user name-it shows how many programs i'm running. I'd prefer something to about 30 minutes of inactivity - or not at all. Dell computer running Windows XP.



Thanks for your help --MidwayMartha - from Windsor Co-I survived the TORNADO!!!!How do I change my setting on the computer to keep from going to the screensaver mode so quickly.?
right click on desktop-%26gt;properties-%26gt;screen saver-%26gt;change timeout to 30 min (or none)



CHeersHow do I change my setting on the computer to keep from going to the screensaver mode so quickly.?
Contrrrol Panel %26gt;Monitors
In control panel go to appearance and themes then you have the option to select ';no screen saver'; and apply
Depends on your O/S, Bunky!
This should help.

right click on desktop-%26gt;properties-%26gt;screen saver-%26gt;change time to however long you think is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment