Saturday, November 20, 2010

Its about my my computer? please read!! help me!?

ok i go to change my screensaver and background on my windows xp computer. i couldnt change the background because the option wasnt there??? i need to know maybe what happened or how i can get the option of changing my background on my windows xp computer! help mee! thank you so much!!Its about my my computer? please read!! help me!?
It should be under the Desktop tab when you right click on your desktop and select properties. If not, then perhaps you are on a computer where the admin has locked you out of changing it? Some workplaces and schools do this, locking out screen savers, desktop backgrounds and colour changing. If that's the case, then you're out of luck unless you befriend the admin! If this isn't the case, then I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to customize it.Its about my my computer? please read!! help me!?
if you can't change your screensaver and background through desktop properties...you can just pick a wallpaper from your PC...right click and choose option set as desktop background or screensaver....
If changing the background is all you want, listen to Chytzy G.

Open your picture/photo folder, pick one you like, RIGHT click, and choose the option Set As desktop Background.

And you've just changed it.

The person who used the word ';tab'; is using different operating syste (os). It happens ALL the time. They give you an answer based on their own os, disreguarding whether it works on yours or not!

I'm using windows vista. It can't be too much of a difference( except mine is more expensive -- ha ha ). Find an open spot on your desktop, Roght click, choose Personalize. There are the options you said '; wasn't there ';.

No comments:

Post a Comment