Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am having problems with my Windows Screensaver, I am getting a blue screen as a screensaver?

I am trying to change my screensaver. I have gone to my control panel, clicked on ';Display', however I do not have a ';Screensaver'; tab to make changes to my screensaver. How do I get to my screensaver to change it?



The reason I am trying to change the screensaver is I am having problems with the ';XPAntivirus 2008'; spyware. I had it removed by Norton Antivirus, but I am getting a blue screen as a screensaver saying I have to restart. How do I get rid of that blue screen?I am having problems with my Windows Screensaver, I am getting a blue screen as a screensaver?
well when ur at ur desktop right click ur mouse, click on properties. then on the top click on the tab tht says desktop. then u can pick wat u want and clikc apply on the bottom right corner. that should get u ur screensaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment