Monday, November 22, 2010

Mac OS X help!!!!!?

ok well my system preferences are all messed up... Whenever I try to change my screensaver it will quit unexpectedly...How do I fix this?



Also, my keyboard is all messed up.... When I type what shows up on the screen is not what I typed in... How do I fix this??Mac OS X help!!!!!?
Not sure about the screensaver thing, but to straighten out your keyboard:



Go to: System Preferences %26gt; International %26gt; Input Menu



Scroll down the list of keyboard layouts and see if ';Dvorak'; is checked. (This happened to me once) If so, or if anything else is chosen, switch it to ';U.S.'; or British depending on where you are.



If your system preferences are really acting up, you could try searching for the file ';com.apple.systempreferences. plist'; and trashing it. You will need to reset all your preferences afterward though.



peace





.

No comments:

Post a Comment