Monday, November 22, 2010

Its about my my computer? please read!! help me!?

ok i go to change my screensaver and background on my windows xp computer. i couldnt change the background because the option wasnt there??? i need to know maybe what happened or how i can get the option of changing my background on my windows xp computer! help mee! thank you so much!!Its about my my computer? please read!! help me!?
go to control panel and search backgroundIts about my my computer? please read!! help me!?
Click on Start, Control Panel Display.

You will a bunch of tabs there. You should be able to change it there.
right click on your desktop where there is not an icon. when the little menu comes up go to 'properties'. Then check to see what backgrounds you have available, under 'desktop' backgrounds. If there are more than one, scroll and click on the one you like, then click 'apply'. If there are none you can always choose a picture even on the web. Right click and choose 'set as background'....and it should also save it into the background files for you.
First, make sure you log on as Administrator.



Start %26gt; Run %26gt; type ';gpedit.msc'; Enter %26gt; Local Computer Policy %26gt; User Configuration %26gt; Administrative Templates %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Display %26gt; Double click on ';Prevent Changing Wallpaper'; or item you think it 's blocking you %26gt; choose ';Not configured'; %26gt; OK.



Or



Open image with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer %26gt; Right Click on image %26gt; Set as desktop background.
  • kind of skin tone
  • email host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment