Monday, November 22, 2010

Why does my half sister hate me?

My half sister is around 45 years old and I'm only 16. My dad and her mom got divorced when she was about thirteen and it was a fairly long time before my dad met my mom and got married. When i was really little we got along better but she was always my dad's favorite ( everything was she did this it was amazing how she did that) but I got over it and became my own person. Since I've gotten older she's been mean to me. She takes my clothes, and then destroys them, makes me serve her when she visits( like she can't get the remote in front of her herself), she puts me down in front of my friends, call me fat (I'm not) , on christmas I had a pimple on my nose so she called me spotty or rudolph for the rest of the day, and the last incident happend a few days ago. I had gotten my wisdom teeth out and had this sock looking ice pack on my face so she kept calling me sock for the 2 days she visited. My dad told her to stop but she didn't. Then to make matters worse, she went on my desktop account and changed the screensaver to ';hi sock'; and read through my documents. I was really angry but more so i couldn't belive how immature she was. She has a few problems with her life( she doesnt have children, not married, health issues) but i don't think that's a valid reason for belittling me.Why does my half sister hate me?
Are you serious? She should be ashamed of herself.

You've got it bad. If you tell her about herself, then it'll only make things worse, because you're a teenager and she's an adult. Try talking to your father again and explain to him as you have here and hopefully you'll get some results.
  • white hair
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment