Monday, November 22, 2010

My Chocolate cell phone deleted ALL my pictures...HELP!!?

Hi. I have never heard of this, so I hope some one can help me out! I have a Verizon Wireless Chocolate cell phone (the latest addition), and all my pictures were erased! I turned on my phone, everything was normal, I went to ';Get It Now,'; downloaded a couple of new programs, erased one I didn't need (it had nothing to do with the pictures I had), and then when I exited out of Get It Now, my screensaver was changed to a generic one, and I went to change it back in My Pictures, and all of my pictures were gone! I had wallapers I paid for (I still have the programs, so they shouldn't have deleted), and all of my personal pictures, I definately did not delete were just missing. I turned my phone off then back on again, I took out the battery, everything! My pics are no longer there, they just disappeared!! Has anyone heard of this, does anyone know how to get them back? I called Verizon, and they were clueless, they didn't know what happened and said they couldn't do anything. HELP!My Chocolate cell phone deleted ALL my pictures...HELP!!?
well I had an LG Chocolate at first too, within a week, the phone always got on the internet all by itself, It would drop calls randomly and call people randomly, also it didn't keep a charge at all! I complained so much to Verizon, the agreed to replace my phone, I insisted that I didn't want another Chocolate, so I bought a Venus instead..Much better phone

No comments:

Post a Comment