Monday, November 22, 2010

Joke Bluescreen Fixes... Where?!?!?

Alright, so it started when out of the blue (no pun intended lol) my desktop became the blue desktop that says ';Warning! Spyware detected!'; and informed me to install antivirus/spyware. It just so happened that Antivirus XP 2008 popped up at that time... so um, what a load of bull huh. Well I deleted that thing right away, took all the shortcuts, removed all the files (I followed the shortcut link line and deleted the main file). I had lots of issues getting rid of the desktop, but I was able to do that with extensive searching and killing of files. Now my main issue is that I believe it's still disabling auto updates from Microsoft whenever I start my PC up, and that the buttons to change my desktop/screensaver are gone in the control panel, and also the tabs of the same thing are gone in the Display window. So my issues:



-Auto update disabled



-Missing desktop/screen saver buttons and tabs



How can I fix these remaining issues? Thanks.Joke Bluescreen Fixes... Where?!?!?
start%26gt;run%26gt;services.msc

go to automatic updates and right click, properties, startup type = automatic. This is should make it start everytime windows starts. If all you want to do is start it up each time then on the right click go to restart.



Hope this helped...and download AVG lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment