Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to fix Ubuntu Screen-saver?

My screen saver on Ubuntu Linux is set to one that that my graphics card can't handle, forcing my computer to freeze. I can't use the normal System-%26gt;Preferences-%26gt;Screensaver because the preview will still freeze my computer. How can I change the screensaver without my computer trying to look at a preview?How to fix Ubuntu Screen-saver?
Ubut who? What are you talking about?How to fix Ubuntu Screen-saver?
cowgirl is a dumb redneck, but if I where you

I would put some wallpapers in a picture folder,

and in screensaver select the option pictures

folder, so that way your graphics card should

easily display wallpapers instead of the animated

screen savers.
check out this forum thread:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t

its not exactly what your looking for but i think it should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment