Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I fix my screensaver? The usual fixes don't work. I think it is in the BIOS.?

I have reset the timer on it, looked at the power settings (seem okay), and tried changing to another screensaver. I cannot make it kick in after a few minutes. HELP!How can I fix my screensaver? The usual fixes don't work. I think it is in the BIOS.?
no, it's not a screensaver problem, first uninstall the display driver, and then reinstall the display(graphics) driver, will solve the problem, if not then try the digos, is the monitor, might help.How can I fix my screensaver? The usual fixes don't work. I think it is in the BIOS.?
Okay it cannot be in the BIOS or I doubt even a hardware issue there.



It 99% is a software issue.



Some other software is try to control that part of the your system.



Try seeing the 'processes' in task manager and delete them (stop running for that period) one by one - there will be a load of useless marketing (popups, spies) in there. One of them might be an aggressive stupid marketer ... lol.



Just play around a little with the process and try running msconfig to remove some other crap and it might stop your problem (Start %26gt; Run %26gt; type in ';msconfig'; (Careful ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment