Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I get my computer to recognize my voice and touch?

OK, I know this sounds silly, but windows said I could ';Train the computer'; to do just that. But when I tried to find how to do that, in customize your computer I could not find how to do it.

I think it would be great fun to be able to do this. Yo people have already shown me how to shrink my pictures, change my screensaver to a photo show, can you help me with this also. Thank You, appreciate it.How do I get my computer to recognize my voice and touch?
under control panel

assessbility options

change what ever settings you want.



eg. make specify screen / rows / lines bigger for those have poor eyes sight OR

make sound to give you visual warnings.



etc.....



So far, i don't think we can make computer to recognize our voice or touch.



But i know there is one additional hardware you can buy, and that hardware can recognize your thumbs print, so that you will be only one can access to the PC.How do I get my computer to recognize my voice and touch?
The option is in your control panel. start menu-settings-control panel '; TEXT TO SPEECH'; if you find it hard to figure it out the press ';F1'; at the top of your keyboard and enter in speech or voice into the search. Their you should find the topic you need.
I don't think the computer will ever be able to recognise your touch, what are you even hoping for? A sexual encounter with your computer?
You need voice recognition soft ware its self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment