Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change the Palm Centro screensaver?

I just bought a palm centro from sprint and I have an annoying picture as my background and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. I even tried deleting the actual picture but its still there as my screensaver. Please help!How do you change the Palm Centro screensaver?
ok so go to where the picture is.. no on the keypad/.. pres the button next to alt wich looks like a little window wit an arrow pointing down.. or just tap the white bar where it says SPRINT and a menus should pop up... now go on options and then press phone display options and then you can change it back to to keypad on the screen and later assign a new one... hope i helpedHow do you change the Palm Centro screensaver?
OMG!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment