Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cant change desktop or screensaver??? pleazz help ?

When I click properties there is no desktop tab



Only Themes,Appearance,Settings.

I only have 3 tabs.

I don't know how the desktop tab got deleted.

How to get it back?

And my background is ';Warning! spyware detected on your computer! it's in a box and outside the box the color is blue.

so my uncle came and downloaded something and it deleted all the viruses and the box went away.

but even though it doesn have any viruses i still dont a desktop tab!!!

they told to restore my computer but it will erase all my picture and everything else i have saved on it.

so i dont want to restore and also i dont even knoe how???



please help me???Cant change desktop or screensaver??? pleazz help ?
Im sorry to hear that but I would agree with the restore. I would suggest buy some CD-RWs and save all those pictures on them and then put them back on your pc after you restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment