Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change the Ringtone and Screensaver of Palm Centro?

How do I change the background, or whatever, of my Palm Centro from AT%26amp;T? Just set a picture as the background, for example. And also, how do you change the ringtone to a music one? I have lots of songs on the ';Ptunes'; thing but how do you set it as a ringtone?! Ah, sorry I just got this phone and am a little lost... THANKS!How to change the Ringtone and Screensaver of Palm Centro?
Okay, I have Palm and here's how:



To set a picture as your backround, go to your Pics%26amp;Videos in the Menu. Then hit All Pictures %26amp; Videos. Then choose what picture you want and tap the toolbar at the top that says All Pictures %26amp; Videos. Go to Options, then hit Save as Wallpaper. Then hit yes.. You there have ur Wallpaper!!



Okay for your ringtone.



Go to sounds. I don't think you can use a pTunes ringtone, but i dont use my pTunes so I'm not sure. But I know if you go to sounds and hit New on the bottom you can record one from the computer or radio or from wherever and then go to the drop menu with the ringtones and select the one you recorded



REALLY hoped I helped..



~Meredith (:How to change the Ringtone and Screensaver of Palm Centro?
For the background, press (menu) + (q) in the phone screen, then tap on the image in the up-right corner. You can set as background every image you have in memory or in the sd card.



For using any mp3 as a ringtone, you need a free program, called ';minitones';, to do it. You can search it with a web search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment