Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my screensaver in Windows 7?

I recently bought an acer aspire one netbook with Windows 7 Starter Edition. I don't like the default acer screen saver and wanted to change it to ribbons. I selected ribbons, hit apply, then okay, but it didn't do anything and the acer screen saver is still there. All the screen savers are like this. Is there any way to fix it?How do I change my screensaver in Windows 7?
right lcick desktop, click personalize, and choose diff theme or setup a theme u can change screen savor there too.How do I change my screensaver in Windows 7?
Hi Stephanie,



With Windows 7 Starter edition you cannot change the desktop background. If you wish to upgrade, which will allow you to change your desktop background and access more features, you can use the Windows Anytime Upgrade to upgrade to another edition of Windows 7.



Cheers,

Cassandra

Microsoft Windows Outreach

No comments:

Post a Comment