Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My desktop is completely frozen, how can i fix this?

i can't click on any of my icons and i cant right click, to change my background or screensaver.... i can go to the start menu and open anything.... everything works fine but the desktop..My desktop is completely frozen, how can i fix this?
Start up in safe mode press F8 when computer start choose safe mode

then when in safe mode go to C:| right click properties tools

error check tick little box to fix errors and reboot windows will as it is rebooting do a scan and fix any errorsMy desktop is completely frozen, how can i fix this?
pre ctrl+alt+del and end the explorer.exe program and relaunch it.
Click start, go to my computer properties, click advanced, click performance setting, click adjust best performance and click okay

No comments:

Post a Comment