Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I recently got a virus.?

it removed the option to change my desktop background, screensaver, and other things.

at first there was a blue screen and i couldnt restart.

then i shut down all together and my desktop was changed.

how do i get rid of it?I recently got a virus.?
yeah that happened to me once.



but what i did was like run a virus scan like for the whole day and whole night.



it works, but you have to make sure that it is a strong virus scan, i used McAfee, its trusted everywhere and is very strong.



just buy the software and install it and run scans, after maybe like 2 weeks to 2 months( depends on how strng the virus is) it might go away.I recently got a virus.?
Run a good anti virus program
Download AVGFree and Adaware 2008 free edition by lavasoft. Run both of those and your computer will be completeley fine. They are both free and basically full version.. I use those.:] and You can use Norton AntiVirus which is not much better than AVGFree and it costs a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment