Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a microsd for my cell phone. How can I use the pics I uploaded to the sd as a screensaver on my phone?

I have the LG RUMOR and am using a Kingston 2gb microsd. I copied the pictures from my computer to the microsd, and then tried to load it on my cell phone as my screensaver. The cell phone said that there weren't any pictures on the memory card I just put in. Do I have to change the format of the picture from my computer to cell phone? Thanks.I have a microsd for my cell phone. How can I use the pics I uploaded to the sd as a screensaver on my phone?
If I am not mistaken ,,,,,your phone won't see anything on the

card until you format the card with the phone,,,, the phone

should create folders on the card and then you put the music

into the music folder,,,,,,,



Please read your manual and see if your phone has to format the card,,,,,,, then you should be able to use any pic off the card

and apply it as a wallpaper or screen saver,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have a microsd for my cell phone. How can I use the pics I uploaded to the sd as a screensaver on my phone?
I have the same thing and an LG AX8600. The pictures should be in your camera gallery if not they could be to big for your screensaver on your phone I've had that problem before. Just go into Photoshop and resize the picture to the size of one of them you have taken on your camera phone. Good Luck hope I could help=]
u prob deleted them while trans. sry dude u lost ur pics..2 bad

No comments:

Post a Comment