Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I fix the Bubble screensaver?

I love the Vista screensaver, but I have XP. I downloaded the XP version of the screensaver, unzipped the files, and then copied the .scr file to C:\Windows\System32.



When I try to run the screensaver, though, the background changes to an all white screen instead of my desktop image. The bubbles are pretty, but I'm a bit bummed that all I see is a white screen with bubbles.



What, specifically, do I have to do to preserve the desktop image and have the bubbles running across it? I need very precise instructions, because I am unfamiliar with making changes to the registry or anything like that.



Thanks a gazillion.

How do I fix the Bubble screensaver?
it won't work sweetie...it sounds like you don't have good enough hardware for it, or it simply doesn't work in XPHow do I fix the Bubble screensaver?
The Bubble screensaver is only meant to be compatible for Vista. The rendering code used is definitely not the same in an OS created all the way back in 2001.



No fix, other than hacking the screensaver itself.
stop the cat trying to pop them
Do u have a warrantee on ur computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment