Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i make folders on my desktop ';unhidden'; after mistakenly hiding them?

most of the folders accessible through my desktop, their subfolders, and files, are hidden



i know how to unhide a normal folder: right click, properties, and uncheck the hidden selection



however, when i right click on the desktop in windows explorer, it brings up that desktop settings menu, where i can change monitor, desktop bg image, screensaver, etc, settings.



i do not see an option to unclick hidden files when i right click on desktop in windows explorer.



how do i make the folders on my desktop unhidden?How do i make folders on my desktop ';unhidden'; after mistakenly hiding them?
Double click My Computer - Tools - Folder Options - View - Show hidden files and folders (check it).How do i make folders on my desktop ';unhidden'; after mistakenly hiding them?
go to ur control panel

then click folder options

then press the second tab

choose always appear the hidden files
right click%26gt;arrange by icons%26gt; and check ';show desktop icons';

No comments:

Post a Comment