Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to keep my computer from showing screensaver when idle?

I want to know how to change my computer set up so that when it's idle it will not show screensaver and instead just show the current programs I left running . Like when I am downloading pictures or converting movies it takes time and sometimes I leave , when I come back the computer is in screensaver mode since it's idle . Before I reinstalled my OS it didn't do that and remained the way I left it when idle . I am not sure what I did then so please help out ..... Thank you !How to keep my computer from showing screensaver when idle?
Right click on your desktop, go to properties. Go to the screensaver tab, and select none. Then apply.How to keep my computer from showing screensaver when idle?
For that right click anywhere in your desktop and click 'Properties'. You'll get a window displaying different tabs and options. Select the 'Screen Saver' tab and there you'll see dropdown box displaying different screensavers. Select (None) and then click 'OK'.

You're done.
go into control panel under look/feel open it up and change your screensaver settings.
I have faced the same problem. Solution is simple and here:

On desktop right click mouse

Open property

Click on Screen Saver Tab

Choose non(it is the first one) from the drop down menu

Click OK then leave.



You can set screen saver later by doing this instead of non choose whatever you like click OK and leave.



I hope this will help you



nihon94@yahoo.com
On your desktop, right click somewhere clear, go down to properties. In the properties, click on the Screen Saver tab, under screen saver, changer it to None. This will stop it. You can also go to Power, under Monitor power and change those settings so that your screen or CPU don't shut down or go into ';sleep'; mode when left alone for a while.
go to your desk top and right click . scroll down to properties At the top you will see screen saver .click on it and go down and you will see the word none click on it and you will have no screen saver.

.
Turn the screensaver off. in the control panel go to desktop settings i believe.



check out http://www.flashpixels.co.uk
Right click on your desktop and then go to Properties, after properties chooses there will be one of the option for screen saver click on that after clicking screen saver there will be an option for setting click on that and select NEVER, and then apply Ok



hope this helps
I'm assuming that ur using Win XP ok? Well, click on your Start Menu button, choose Control Panel, click on 'Appearance %26amp; Themes, click on 'Choose a screen saver'

then finally choose 'None'



This should solve your problem immediately. I used to have the same problem.
It's so simple. Just right click on empty space on desktop choose property than in opening window's top click screensaver another window will open here choose none by scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment