Monday, June 6, 2011

Please advise with sleep/screensaver mode on my computer?

My computer goes into 'sleep' mode (not screensaver, which is set for 10 hours) after about 60 min of inactivity, and will not copme out of it, forcing me to restart it every time. This is killing me at work when I need to leave the computer for extended periods.



How do I change this setting, or get out of sleep mode?



Have tried clicking/moving mouse. Hitting esc key. Clicking power button once, etc....Please advise with sleep/screensaver mode on my computer?
Turn off Standy and Hibernation. Especially if it is a Dell. Dell's do not come out of standby very well. Go to Start, Help and Support, and search for standby and hibernation to turn them off.Please advise with sleep/screensaver mode on my computer?
Control Panel --%26gt; Power Options
  • meet people in
  • more interested
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment