Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I convert a flv video file into a screensaver (scr file)?

I used many online converters but I always loose quality. Does anybody know of a software I could download that I could adjust the size and change audio and edit the file before I make it a screen saver. I have a software called instant storm that can turn the file into a screen saver but the file has to be a SWF file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



P.S.

I also tired to use windows video screensaver but had problems installing it.How can I convert a flv video file into a screensaver (scr file)?
Try 4Easysoft Total Video Converter:

http://www.4easysoft.com/total-video-con



Use the function of snapshot,and then save the picture as the screensaver.And try it you can find the quality will not let you down.



The other functions:

1.convert between all mainstream video and audio formats,such as(mp4, mov, m4v, vob, XviD, avi, flv, 3gp, 3g2, mpg,wmv,etc;m4v, mp3, wav, ac3,etc)

2.extract audio tracks from video files to other audio formats

3.support all popular portable multimedia players

4.edit video-Merge, Trim, Crop and Snapshot



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment