Monday, June 6, 2011

How do i get a screen saver?

In win xo , my screensaver is only able to do a slide show, how is it possible to change it to just stick on one photo%26gt;How do i get a screen saver?
if you only want the one pic for your screensaver, empty your ';my pics'; folder andjust put one in thereHow do i get a screen saver?
You don't want it to just stick on 1 photo. The whole point of a screensaver is to keep things moving, so your screen doesn't freeze up.
a) The idea of a screensaver is that the images are changed, so that the screen doesn't get overburdened by the same image, same colors (it does matter, I have seen icons burned through on the surface of a monitor). And the images change slowly, so that the processor, disc, and video card are not overburdened.



b) I think the slideshow contains the images located in the ';My Pictures'; folder (sorry, I am not on XP right now, so I cannot check, but I am pretty sure) - if you move your pictures to another folder and leave just one picture there, that might work.
if u want 1 pic only...thn y waste memory of ur pc on screen saver....go n past this pic as wallpaper....n enjoy the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment