Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I delete the Haunted House Screensaver from Screensavers.com? Can not find the file! HELP!!?

I can not find a file in my documents - I have searched everywhere, including Screensavers.com. It is driving me crazy!! I have never had trouble with changing a screen saver before - try to keep them with the season. But this one won't go away. Pls. Help.How do I delete the Haunted House Screensaver from Screensavers.com? Can not find the file! HELP!!?
Did you try Start-%26gt;search for files and folders-%26gt;(screensaver name?)



If so then your screensaver is in abother name and probally located in your Windows Folder



C:/Windows/System32

*there are alot of files there slowy scroll you can tell which files are screensavers* (screensaver icon)How do I delete the Haunted House Screensaver from Screensavers.com? Can not find the file! HELP!!?
Start, control pannel, aprence and themes, choose a sceen saver

Then pick one!!

=+)
Right-click the START button and Click EXPLOYER

Click PROGRAM FILES and Click the folder containing your screensaver (it WILL be there). Then there should be an 'uninstall' icon. Just click on it and follow directions. good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment