Monday, June 6, 2011

Had work done on my comp., they set it to sleep mode but ?

Now when i try to wake it,,it only flickers and goes black.. I have to shut it all down including unplugging for a few min. , then it will just so so start up.. Can this be easily fixed or how do i change it back to just stay on screensaver ??? PLEASE HELP,, Thankyou ??Had work done on my comp., they set it to sleep mode but ?
To stop hibernate mode, you goto Control Panel and Display Properties. Click on Settings tab (at top) then click Power button. Now click Hibernate tab (at top). Uncheck the box ';Enable Hibernation';. I usually leave mine unchecked. I've always had trouble with sleep mode on all my computers. It sometimes works fine, sometimes it dont. But leaving that box unchecked it will not sleep, just stay in screen saver and then turn off the monitor at the time selected in the display properties area (under screensaver tab in display properties).Had work done on my comp., they set it to sleep mode but ?
Yowee shy I'd give the 10 to number 1. I have no clue what either of you are talking about but his answer sounds like he knows.





Dallas
  • reptiles
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment