Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I restore Display Properties?

I'm running XP. When I right click on desktop and select properties, the window opens with no tabs to select screensaver, etc. It only show Display Properties, with theme. I would like to change my screensaveer. It used to show a window with several tabs. How do I get it back?How can I restore Display Properties?
System Restore.



Start.Program files.Acessories.System tools. System RestoreHow can I restore Display Properties?
I don't know how you can make the desktop link work again, but I do know how you can change your screen saver. Click on the start button, then click on Control Panel on the left. From there, click on Appearance and Themes. Somewhere down the line should be an option to change your screen saver. Click that, and you should be able to change it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment