Monday, June 6, 2011

I am having a problem with my screensaver, help?

Yesterday I noticed my screensaver stopped working. I know how to turn it on, set the time and the saver itself but it won't start. I changed the time to 2 minutes just for trying different options like running antivirus, spyware remover, etc...



Thank for any help and have a happy one!!!I am having a problem with my screensaver, help?
GO to properties and try viewing the preview screensaver. If that doesn't work, then you have a real problem. If it does work, try shortening it to 30 secs. If that doesn't work, see if there is any backround programs that are stopping your screensaver from working. Otherwise, good luck!I am having a problem with my screensaver, help?
The screen saver files probably got deleted, reinstall the screen saver.
hi,

it may be that ur computer is not able take the graphics requirment and u have not mentioned what OS u use cuz 98 and 95 are really bad for screen savers and if ur using firestorm screensaver better remove them they will damage ur comp screen and graphics

if they were working before and have stopped working now it may be because of the virus or try changing ur screensaver to something else and then try it out again

hope this helps ok

bye

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment