Monday, June 6, 2011

I can't change my desktop background!?

I went to change my background pic on my computer and the desktop tab had disappeared from the display properties window! Instead there are only the tabs; Themes/ScreenSaver/Appearance/Settings. I don't know how to change the background anymore, can anyone help?I can't change my desktop background!?
I had forgotten how to do this and I went to the ';search for questions'; section of answers and followed all the directions previously given and after a few efforts finally was able to figure out the terminology (I am a computer newbie) and change it! Try that if all else fails. I have been able to search for questions on several things that have helped me a lot learn how to run my computer! Good luck! By the way, my grandchildren are now on my computer smiling at me when I turn it on!I can't change my desktop background!?
if you have a certain picture you want for you desktop,right click on it and there will be a think saying set as back round and click on that .. then is done.you can do that with any picture you want on the internet
See the link below.

In addition to the first link I really think you should clean up your computer.



⒙燗dAware?br>
?CC Cleaner (run both internet cleaner, and registry tools)?Windows Registry Mechanic?br>
?Run this free tool ?searches/removes spyware, grayware, malware, etc.)?a href=''http://housecall.trendmicro.com/...? rel=''nofollow''>http://housecall.trendmicro.com/...?br>


Next, I would check to see what's starting up with your computer by clicking run, then typing ';msconfig';. This will pop open a window and you want to click the startup tab. If your unsure of what these items are you can always google the process name to determine if it's an ok program.?br>


Also, I would check your add/remove program list to see if there are any suspect programs in there. ‥xample 800 Search Assistant . If you find anything, remove it.



Good luck



Chadwick

No comments:

Post a Comment