Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting the sound of thunder and rain off my PC?

For awhile now on our family pc there is a sudden thunderclap audio noise and I do not know how it got there and I cannot find the program to turn it off or change it. I looked at the control panel under volume and sound manager. I do not even know why it goes off. This is not a malfunction of the speakers as someone suggested. It must be an theme option for sound but I cannot find it. It is almost like an audio version of a screensaver and comes and goes periodically and only lasts for a few seconds.Getting the sound of thunder and rain off my PC?
check no one has changed the computer sounds.





start %26gt; control panel %26gt; sounds and audio devices %26gt; sounds tab.





it is here you will find a scroll down list of all the sounds the computer will make for various functions.

you can just delete it if you find it in there.

or change it to what you want it to be.







?

No comments:

Post a Comment