Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can Any N70 User help!?

there are a few theme that i don't like or a application that is completely useless to me i wan them to be 'unistalled' or otherwise deleted from my phone but i can simply delete the theme from my phone and i cant find the menu to unistall symbian application can any one teach me how to do that and how do i change the screensaver of the phoneCan Any N70 User help!?
Let me explain you... You got a Nokia N70...!!



N70 is a smart phone... Check out, menu %26gt;%26gt; Tools %26gt;%26gt; App. manager... Here you can find a list of applications that was installed on ur phone... Select the paalication you want and uninstall it there...



You can't able to set a picture as screen saver... Moreover, you got to check out the settings %26gt;%26gt; display...(Sorry for not specifying the correct path)... there will be some options...

No comments:

Post a Comment